Come and see what makes our Farm Style Gathering & Retreat experience unique!
Currently accepting Reservations!
- Daytime Activities Rooms with full commercial kitchen. Call to schedule Holiday baking events with your friends
- Lodge type guest accommodations with 8 Handicap accessible Overnight Bed & Breakfast guest rooms, with ability to sleep large families and groups of friends of up to 15 with sleeper sofas.
- Call for larger group discounted rates.
- Retreat Packages available with options for Vision Board Workshops, a menu of interesting writers & speakers, and simple catered meals that will fit your budget, overnight accommodations, and more!
- Perfect location for Team building activities, Business, church, family and friends gatherings & retreats.
- Simple small outdoor weddings. (No frills unless you bring them)
- Quilters retreats and sewing days
- Homestead & Pinterest Workshops
- Scrapbooking retreats,
- Community garden
- Rustic campsites available
- Great site for family photos- professional photographer available on site!
Are you silently walking through the pain of traumatic events that have happened to you or people who are close to you?
Are you having difficulty moving your spirit or soul forward after the loss of a child, or being close to a suicide, murder, family trauma, or drug related violent event?
How do we find the healing balm that will finally heal the remaining deeper emotional wounds that we continue to struggle with ?
Firefly Creek Ranch is hosting a special “Day of Healing, Refreshing your soul for the journey”.
Saturday August 24, 2019 11 A.M. -4:30 P.M.
2345 Redwood Ave. Guthrie Center, IA 515-554-5489
$25 Includes Workshop, Jim’s Coyle’s book “GPS, Your Guide Through Personal Storms” and companion workbook, and light lunch
11 A.M. -1 P.M. Registration, light lunch, and quick tour of Firefly Creek Ranch.
1:00 P.M. Dr. James Coyle, Author of, “Tools for Life, 365 Daily Inspirational Readings” and “GPS, Your Guide Through Personal Storms”
Dr. Coyle has a passion for helping people get to a better place physically, emotionally, and spiritually. He is a Licensed Pastoral Counselor. James is often a keynote speaker for First Responders and those who face trauma in their lives.
3:30 P.M. Balanced Soul Sisters, Nicole Burright, RN & Kendra Creighton, RN Splankna Healing Practitioners. Sharing about Splankna, CBD Oils, Education about Holistic care for your mind, body, spirit, and soul. Healing Prayer for all attendees who wish, plus individual sessions as requested.
Private in depth Splankna Emotional Prayer & Healing Sessions will be available (at additional cost) if you so choose, to help you take a in depth look into barriers and wounds affecting your life. With specific healing prayer and a plan to help take a hold of things you once thought were out of your control, you can move forward. This is a day that will change your life in an amazing way! Time slots will be available on Saturday afternoon starting at 4:30-6. They are in 1 hour increments or intensive session up to 4 hours and are available on a first come first serve basis. They will also be available on Sunday 10-6.