Come and see what makes our experience unique!
Currently accepting Reservations!
- Daytime Activities Rooms $75 day/ $100 with full commercial kitchen
- 7 Handicap accessible Overnight Bed & Breakfast guest rooms/suites, $75-95/ night double occupancy includes breakfast. Call for group and off season rates
- Full commercial kitchen $75 daily use fee
- Perfect location for Team building activities, Business, church, family and friends retreats. Simple weddings.
- Quilters retreats and sewing days
- Homestead & Pinterest Workshops
- Scrapbooking retreats,
- Watercolor & other Art classes,
- Autumn Pumpkin Patch
- Great site for family photos- professional photographer available on site!
Winter Womens Gathering Friday February 8th 6 pm through Sunday February 10th 3 pm. 2019
We are developing an amazing two and a half day Womens retreat in collaboration with Springbrook State Park. More to come....
$15 per Guest Baker includes Apples from our own Jonathan tree, supplies for your creation, and lots of LOVE & LAUGHTER! Bring your own dish to take home and bake your yummy creation for your family or give it as a gift to someone you love!
***We will be making extra pie to donate to the Bagley Library Food Bank for the kids.
- Christian Motorcycle Association Retreat
- DoTerra Oils Coach-Essential Oils for Emotional Healing
- Dr. Radmila Abram, Certified in Counseling & Art Therapy Watercolor project
- Cynthia Letsch, Elder Law Attorney speaking about Elder Law and the importance of Estate planning. Complimentary Power of Attorney and Advanced Directive documents during workshop
- Re-purposing hardware, tools, and barnwood projects. This promises to be one of my favorite workshops! Call for details 515-554-5489